The global COVID-19 pandemic has created an unprecedented environment for many businesses including those in the insurance industry. As insurance producers, we all play a unique role in the everyday lives of our clients and prospects. We owe it to them to embrace the new ways of doing business and continue to fulfill their insurance needs.
Please see below for an ever changing series of resources from carriers, vendors, and the Gen3 team to help you continue doing business in the most streamlined and efficient way possible during these most interesting of times.
Life Underwriting Resources & Updates
- The latest on AIG’s operational status and underwriting policy
- Underwriting Update: April 8th, 2020 (VERY IMPORTANT)
Mutual of Omaha
Mutual Trust (MTL)
New York Life
- Temporary Underwriting Changes in Response to COVID‐19
- Life and Long‐Term Care Product Change in Response to COVID‐19
Securian Financial/Minnesota Life
- Comprehensive update including accommodation for applicants unable to complete paramed exams: Can work with clients as old as age 70 up to $5MM
Annuity Virtual Sales Rules
Navigate virtual annuity sales with our carrier by carrier guide:
- Requirements for virtual face-to-face and videoconferencing sales
- Updates to delivery receipts, application amendments
- F&G Policy Guidelines: Using WebBased, Face-to-Face Video Solicitation for Life Insurance and Annuity Sales
How to Operate Your Business Remotely
COVID-19 can’t stop you from serving your clients and prospects. See below for a list of ways you can keep your business running remotely:
Video Conferencing Resources
Prepare for Your Meeting
With clients and prospects stuck in their homes, finding new ways to engage with them is more important than ever. These challenging times may make new sales difficult, but the opportunity to continue building good faith and trust has never been stronger. Simply reaching out to your clients and prospects and genuinely asking how they and their family are doing will further cement you as their trusted advisor.
Here are some additional ideas to help jumpstart conversations and continue building the good faith and trust that are a cornerstone in our relationship-based business.
Client Approved Videos
Check out the following videos that are approved for distribution to your clients and prospects!